Monday, December 19, 2011

Playmate Anna Sophia Berglund shows off her tits

Anna Sophia Berglund shows off her tits























Hi! My name is Anna Sophia Berglund.
Come on in to Playboy Plus and see all my pictorials that I did with Playboy, plus exclusive videos of me! You won't want to miss it!

Name: Anna Sophia Berglund
Bust: 34D
Waist: 25
Hips: 36
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 128 lbs
Birthplace: San Pedro, CA
Turn-ons: I have to feel that connection when you just know the love, trust and excitement will always be there.
Turn-offs: A man who's less than a gentleman isn't for me. I can't be with

If Miss January 2011 is any indication, it is going to be a great year filled with some of the sexiest babes yet!

Anna Sophia Berglund takes the title and just might take your breath away while she is at it.

The BFF of fellow Playmate, Crystal Harris, Anna Sophia is no stranger to sexy. In fact, she absolutely excels at it.

This gallery features the D-cup California cutie undressing from her black bra and thong and shedding a pink silk robe. She sashays around the mood-lit room confidently baring her beautiful boobs and round butt.

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGE VIEW














No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews