Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kiera Sky Nude Images


Kiera Sky























Height: 5â??8"
Weight: 130lbs.
Bust: 34DD
Waist: 25in.
Hips: 34in.
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8 1/2

Birthdate: Wednesday 23rd of October 1985
Age: 26 years young
"I started modeling professionally about 5 years ago and it has slowly become my full time job. I used to be a little shy about getting my picture taken...but now I love it! Before I became a full time model, I had an accounting job. It was so boring. Now I feel so much more fulfilled in my modeling career. I just love to pose for the camera and make my website subscribers happy! In addition to my site, I have modeled for various swimwear stores and have been featured in the Pitch Weekly (a local Kansas City paper). I also keep busy entering swimwear contests. I was lucky enough to win 1st place for the Texas Bikini Team Contest. Those girls are so beautiful, I was really honored to win 1st place among that kind of competition. I feel my sexiest in front of the camera and hope you think so too! I am always thinking of new ideas to keep my subscribers on the edge of their seats and wanting more

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGE VIEW






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews