Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Playboy Playmate Rainy Day Jordan strips off naked at the farm

Rainy Day Jordan strips off naked at the farm























Hi! My name is Rainy Day Jordan. and I am the Playboy Playmate for December 2011. Join the Playboy Cyberclub to see all my exclusive pictures and videos.

Name: Rainy Day Jordan
Bust: 34C
Waist: 24
Hips: 37
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs
Birthplace: Abilene, TX
Turn-ons: I'm a sucker for clean-cut guys with light eyes and huge muscles!! Squeeze me, baby.
Turn-offs: Guys totally lose me when they think they are too grown up to cut loose and laugh!

Delectable brunette dream, Rainy Day Jordan, kicks off her reign as the December 2011 Playboy Playmate of the Month getting naked in the barn.
The Texas-born temptation shows off her cowgirl side as well as her nude body while peeling off her vet and getting herself up against bales of hay. She is the hottest ride in the horse house that is for sure!
The gorgeous goddess stands in western boots while caressing her soft naked boobs and butt.

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGE VIEW
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews