Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Playboy Playmate Spencer Scott Stripping Her Yellow Dress

Spencer Scott  Stripping Her Yellow Dress

















Hi! My name is Spencer Scott.
Come on in to Playboy Plus and see all my pictorials that I did with Playboy, plus exclusive videos of me! You won't want to miss it!

Name: Spencer Scott
Bust: 32D
Waist: 27
Hips: 36
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Turn Ons: A great smile, self-confidence, a great sense of humor and manners.
Turn Offs: Guys who are too cocky, not outgoing and have bad skin and hygiene.

TURN-ONS: A great smile, self-confidence, a great sense of humor and manners.
TURNOFFS: Guys who are too cocky, not outgoing and have bad skin and hygiene.
MY FAMILY: My two sisters–an actress-model and an aspiring film producer–and a mom who loves me no matter what.
SOMETHING I NEED TO LEARN: How to cook!
SPORTS TEAM I FOLLOW: The Atlanta Braves.
JOBS I HAD BEFORE MODELING: Hostess at a local restaurant and babysitter.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE I HAVE SEEN: Cancún, Mexico.

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGE VIEW

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews