Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Britnee Nikora showing her black nipples and black pussy lips


Brittnee Nikora is stunning 22 years old Playboy model.



































Brittnee Nikora about herself:
I am a inspiring model located in Houston Texas, but I travel regularly.
I was born in Hawaii & love doing photo shoots in a natural beach environment, where I feel the most at ease.
I am enjoy dressing up & dressing down & feel comfortable in just about any setting!
At the current time I am looking to expand my portfolio with different types of photos, settings, costumes. If you have a special "edge" over other photographers please contact me so we can both expand!

Brittnee Nikora Bio

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34"
Cup: C
Dress: 2
Shoe: 7.0
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGE VIEW





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews