Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busty Singaporean Banker Stolen Nude Pictures From Her Laptop Leaked To The Internet

Busty Singaporean Banker Stolen Nude Pictures From Her Laptop Leaked To The Internet


Recently received an email with an attachment of some interesting images of a female banker and model from Singapore by the name of Li Ling Ling but better known as the Busty Singaporean or BustySingaporean. She has some racy lingerie and bikini modeling photos on the web already but no nudes and no topless shots until this leak... The attachment contained topless and semi-nude photos of the Busty Singaporean in a bathtub and shower. I think all these topless pics were taken by her boyfriend or her lover because the set look a bit more intimate than her modeling photos. And she does seem very proud of her body in these leaked topless photos. She willing posed nude in many positions for the camera with her big boobs enhanced with the finest silicon front and center.


The cosmetic surgery enhanced Li Ling Ling is Chinese and a full-time banker for the Singaporean division of a major American bank. She work as a public relation manager for the bank and sometimes she freelance as a glmaour model part-time. When modeling she prefers to be called Bustysingaporean. Isn't it obvious why she has this name? LOL... Something tell me she also love the attention of the wondering eyes of men she come across everyday.

From what I can gather from the emails, she was traveling in the U.S.A. and staying at a hotel when the harddrive of her laptop was removed and copied or exchanged for a new one. Then from there someone begun to upload the her more racy photos to the Internet with her email address and posting it to many websites and web forums. And here for the very first time we get to see what was in her private naked and topless folders.

All the files in the Temp Folder and/or Recycle Bin she didn't want everyone to see and see thought she had deleted from the laptop computer were unfortunately for her recovered by an IT person at a PC repair shop. In subsequent emails the person who sent the topless pictures of the BustySingaporean in to the worldhotcelebrity@gmail.com said it was okay to share this email below with the public. Names and email addresses were removed to protect the contributor to the worldhotcelebrity
Good morning Sir,

I am 55 years old man and working as freelance IT expert that help to repair laptops and computers in USA. My business is very good as there isn't any proper computer shop in this town. Hence I was received a lot of business from a hotel when their guest's laptops and hard disk are not working. Of course, I charged at a very low fee, hence the hotel can make a cut in the profit when the guests are paying for a premium pricing for the computer servicing.

Recently I received an assignment from the hotel to repair a laptop urgently. I turned to the computer to get started. It only took about 2 minutes of digging to find out why the guest was so desperate to have her computer cleaned up. I found plenty of emails in her sent and deleted items folders alone that were full of sexually-oriented chats, not to mention quite a few pictures of themselves in various stages of nudity and sexual poses that she had sent back and forth. On top of that, there were tons of visits to "adult" type websites along with logged IM conversations. After about 45 minutes of digging through temp folders, I came across a lot of her sexy, naked, candid & glamour pictures in her laptop. Most importantly, she keeps all her bio-data in the laptop. I suspect that this laptop belong to her company, she was anxious to delete all the information and photos that caused the breakdown of laptop.

I stared at the pictures for a few minutes and as I felt my cock starting to grow hard in my pants, and evil idea crossed my mind. I grinned as I start to copy the full disk of the laptop into my portable hard disk.

Here are her Bio-data:

Name: Li Ling Ling
Birthday: 11th November 1975
Nationality: Singaporean
Race: Chinese (Asian)
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 112lbs
Measurement: 38DD, 25, 34”
Occupation: Public Relation Manager
Company: ****bank Singapore Ltd
Qualification:
- Bachelor of Law in University of Saskatchewan
- Master of Law in University of London
- Master of Business Administration in University of York

Email: bustysingaporean@yahoo.com.sg

Hope you will enjoy with the cumming! I will try to send you more about her pictures.

Do email her with surprise with pictures creamed with your creamy protein, I guess she also unable to find out how her photos are being stolen. If possible, please post on your blog or anywhere!

******

After receiving the email above we knew we had to do some research into this topless girl from Singapore with the big boobs. So we looked up this interesting Chinese lady known as the BustySingaporean and she does have profile pages on some modeling database websites. She shared her bio on one of these websites for models in the "About Me" section:

Hi Guys,

Let me first tell you about myself. Where should I start? I am Li Ling Ling who born in Taiwan on 11th Nov 1975. I migrated to Singapore when I was young. I currently work in a big US bank in Singapore as a Public Relation Manager in the Millennia Tower. I am graduated with the following: - Bachelor of Law in University of Saskatchewan in 2000 - Master of Law in University of London in 2005 - Master of Business Administration in University of York in 2008 Imagine if you could see me, you will see a spoiled but very respectable and stunning looking Chinese lady who brings up in a conservative Chinese family. I am a very confident and am used to the finer things in life. People admire me, some view me as very reserved and arrogant, but underneath the surface there is a dark side of my personality, and deep inside I crave the attention of men. I have always considered myself a sophisticated and upstanding member of society. Now at 36, I still have the looks, the body and the face of a model, my hair is long and dark, my eyes are alluring and sparkling blue, my eyebrows are brown and I have full sensual lips. I was not the type of model you would think of: very tall and bony. When I walk into a room I turn heads. I have a gorgeous figure standing five-ten, busty 38DD, 25" waist, 34" hips at 112 lbs. Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable when I feel how men watch me, their eyes on my breasts. I have been told my best assets are my nice long legs and beautiful eyes, but my breasts are what men like most about me, they are large and firm. But above all I am reserved, aristocratic and elegant. I am very highly educated, and am fond of hats, high heels and sexy outfits, especially black silk garters and nylon stockings and g-string panties, but often wearing nice designer clothes or tailored business suits. I know I have an athletic body that attracts men like flies, especially when I wear a tight cat suit or chiffon I turn heads. I am aware of their eyes on me as they gaze through the semi-transparent material I wear looking at my breasts. I love to go to charity balls and gala functions often an amusing mixture of sophisticated style and decadence, wearing a revealing evening gown with a low décolleté. I see their eyes feasting on me; how they strip me nude with their eyes. I feel naked when such indignant men look at me like that, but to be honest it also turns me on how some stare at me, it makes me horny when they undressing me with their eyes, how they stare at my breasts. My parents are rather conservative, aristocratic, especially my mother giving me a very strict upbringing, now I understand much better why. They have no idea, but deep inside, beneath my expensive clothes, I am not as decent and respectable as I seem. As you aware being in Singapore, there are a lot of constrain and restriction. Please note that I was given an exclusive interview by The Fox Radio 69 Show on 21st Nov 2010. You can access the content of the interview by clicking on the link:
http://www.allnightlongwiththefox.com/?p=2850
By the way, my personal email is bustysingaporean@yahoo.com.sg Hope to receive email and hear from you guys, so that I could include you into my database.

Xoxo
Ling Ling

Now before we get to see the fully-topless leaked photos, lets review the first set of photos that she named as "Hot Wet Shower" in a folder. And then take a look at her huge topless boobs in the second set as she take a bath. Enjoy! Click on pictures to enlarge.




Bio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bustysingaporean or Busty Singaporean real name Li Ling Ling (born November 11, 1975 in Taiwan) is a Singaporean glamour model with 38DD breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews